Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cupcakes

Hi to all My Creatives Zone visitors....

It's been quite sometimes since my last post .....Ramadhan (Fasting month for the muslims), Hari Raya (Eid Aidilfitri) and until end of the year normally are the most busiest months for me as a tailor.

Designing clothes, sewing, beading....all need to be done accordingly as promise.....

It's so tiring but for me to complete all the orders...it is satisfaction....

This year....there is no bazaar Ramadhan for me.....but for Hari Raya.....still with my cupcakes business....

Here are some of my cupcakes design .....















To order (for those near Manjung Perak) please sms (019-7976357) or email (akhmarzakaria@gmail.com). For Johorian, I'll be going back on December 2011.  Please order a week earlier.

Price : Buttercream ising - RM1.00/each
Royal ising (For wedding) - RM3.50/each

Minimum order : 1 doz



No comments:

Post a Comment